Health and well-being for companion animals of vulnerable people
in support of the human-animal bond.
What We Do
- Veterinary house call and clinic care, including wellness exams, vaccines, spay/neuter, and diagnosis and treatment of injuries and disease
- Support of the Boyle Street Community Services Pet Food Bank
- Advice and advocacy for housing needs and concerns
- Education about nutrition, behaviour, and other aspects of animal care
- Advice and support to other groups working with vulnerable people who own companion animals in and around Edmonton
- PLEASE NOTE: We ONLY see animals by appointment AFTER we have approved your application. Please DO NOT walk into the building we use for spay/neuter and dental surgery and ask to be seen.