Health and well-being for companion animals of vulnerable people in support of the human-animal bond.
- Veterinary clinic care for pets living in Edmonton, including wellness exams, vaccines, spay/neuter, and diagnosis and treatment of injuries and disease
- Food and supplies through the Boyle Street Community Services and our clinic Pet Food Bank
- Advice and advocacy for housing needs and concerns
- Education about nutrition, behaviour, and other aspects of animal care
- Advice and support to other groups working with vulnerable people who own companion animals in the City of Edmonton
If you think you qualify for our services, please apply here: Request our Services page
We require you to wear a mask, ring the doorbell, and wait outside while we see your animal.
This is important for your health and wellbeing as well as the health and wellbeing of our volunteers.