Health and well-being for companion animals of vulnerable people in support of the human-animal bond.
- Veterinary clinic care for pets living in Edmonton, including wellness exams, vaccines, spay/neuter, soft tissue surgery, dental surgery, and diagnosis and treatment of injuries and disease
- Education about nutrition, behaviour, and other aspects of animal care
- Advice and advocacy for housing needs and concerns
- Food and supplies through the Boyle Street Community Services and Bethel Gospel Church
- Advice and support to other groups working with vulnerable people who own companion animals in the City of Edmonton
If you think you qualify for our services, please apply here: Request our Services page
We require you to wear a mask, ring the doorbell, and wait outside while we see your animal.
This is important for your health and wellbeing as well as the health and wellbeing of our volunteers.
WE ARE HIRING A VETERINARIAN! Click here for more information