Health and well-being for companion animals of vulnerable people in support of the human-animal bond.
- Veterinary clinic care for pets living in Edmonton, including wellness exams, vaccines, spay/neuter, and diagnosis and treatment of injuries and disease
- Food and supplies through the Boyle Street Community Services and our clinic Pet Food Bank
- Advice and advocacy for housing needs and concerns
- Education about nutrition, behaviour, and other aspects of animal care
- Advice and support to other groups working with vulnerable people who own companion animals in the City of Edmonton
UPDATE AUGUST 2021:
We are completely overwhelmed with requests for service and cannot take on any new patients at this time.
For spays and neuters, please apply to the PALS program at the Edmonton Humane Society: PALS
COVID Update July 2021:
We require you to wear a mask and wait outside while we see your animal.
This is important for your health and wellbeing as well as the health and wellbeing of our volunteers.